Awards and Recognition
- BW Business World’s recognizes ABFRL as one of “India’s most Sustainable Companies 2020”.
- S&P Global CSA 2020 announces ABFRL as Asia’s `Most Sustainable Company’ in Textile, Apparel & Luxury Goods Industry”.
- ABFRL received the CII-ITC Sustainability Award 2020 for “Outstanding Accomplishment in Corporate Excellence”.
- Louis Philippe awarded the ‘Best Men’s Formal Wear Brand’ at the Myntra Tech Threads, 2019.
- Pantaloons recognized as the “Most Trusted Fashion Retailer” by Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands - Retailers 2020.
- Pantaloons awarded Silver for “Best Use of Entertainment Channel - The Style Stage of Swaggers” at Exchange4Media Primetime Awards 2020.
- Pantaloons awarded “Best use of Analytics - Mission Happiness” by Aditya Birla Group at its Mission Happiness Meet 2020.
- Pantaloons received the “Segment Of One Marketing Silver Award” by Aditya Birla Group at its Customer Centricity Conference 2020.
- Pantaloons’ Ryan Fernandes awarded “50 Most Influential eCommerce Professional” by CMO Asia at Asia Retail Congress 2020.
- Pantaloons won “The Social Media Campaign of the Year 2019 - Girls, #MakeYourMove” at The National Awards for Marketing Excellence.
- Pantaloons won two awards by Inkspell, Masters of Modern Marketing in 2019
o "The Best Direct marketing campaign for its Trip Down Memory Lane Campaign”
o The Best ATL Campaign - Pujo” by a Retail enterprise
- Pantaloons awarded “The Best Loyalty Program Fashion & Beauty (Greencard)” by Marketing Magazine APAC at The Loyalty & Engagement Awards 2019.
- Pantaloons awarded Silver for its Direct Marketing campaign “It’s not always about discounts & offers – Goa Cruise” by The Advertising Club, Bangalore at the Big Bang Awards 2019
- Pantaloons won big in the Customer Loyalty Awards by Kamikaze. It won the ‘Best use of Direct Marketing in Loyalty Program’ Award.
- Pantaloons was awarded Merit Certificate In the Visual Merchandising and Retail Awards for ‘Best Window Display – Festivals and EOSS - Kids Festive Fun’.
- Simon Carter won the ‘IMAGES Most Admired Fashion Design Concept of the Year, Store Design’ at the 20th Annual IMAGES Fashion Awards.
- Skult won the Best eRetail Startup of the Year in the Apparel category at the Indian Retail & eRetail Congress 2019
- ABFRL's Internal Magazine "InTouch" awarded with Silver at the Fulcrum Award for the Best Use of Internal Communications 2019.
- ABFRL's Newsletter, "InTouch" won the first prize for Best Newsletter (English) at The Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) National Awards 2019.
- ABFRL's Newsletter, "InTouch" received the Crystal Award for Best Digital Newsletter at the Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Excellence Awards 2019.
- ABFRL’s Internal Newsletter, “InTouch” awarded the Best Internal Publication at the CORP COM & PR Excellence Awards 2019.
- ABFRL received two Awards from Frost & Sullivan and TERI at Sustainability 4.0 Awards 2019
o Sustainable Corporate of the Year
o Merit in Micro Manufacturing Initiative
- ABFRL won the 6th Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Green Champion Award under the 'Pioneer in large scale adoption of green buildings in Industrial sector' category.
- ABFRL is awarded with the ‘Platinum Standard’ for the Attibele (LBRD) Warehouse, rated by CII for its ‘Green Building Mission’.
- ABFRL secured 8th position globally in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (SAM Corporate Sustainability Assessment) in the Textile, Apparel and Luxury Goods Sector. The SAM CSA methodology is used, among others, to select companies for the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
- ABFRL won two Golden Globe Tigers Awards 2019 in the following categories:
o Best Sustainability Report
o Excellence in CSR Leadership
- ABFRL won the ‘CSR Project of the Year Award’ for its Village Development Project at the Corporate Social Responsibility Summit and Awards 2019.
- ABFRL received the ‘CII SCALE (Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence) National Award 2019’ in the Garments and Textiles category.
- ABFRL received the ‘Best IBP (Integrated Business Planning) Process’ in the Apparel Industry at the ISCM Demand Planning Forecasting Awards 2019.
- ABFRL’s Quality Team from Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won two awards at the NCQC 2019
Par Excellence Award for Shirt Packaging Standardization Process
Excellence Award for its Quality app
- ABFRL received the ‘Unnatha Suraksha Puraskara’ by the National Safety Council Karnataka Chapter 2019 for its factories – Crafted Clothing Limited, Haritha Apparels Limited and Europa Garments Limited.
- ABFRL won the ‘Best Overall Performance Award 2019’ from Super Dry for Madura Garments Exports.
- ABFRL won the ‘Retailer of the Year Award (Fashion & Lifestyle)’ conferred by ET Now Global Awards for Retail Excellence.
- ABFRL bagged ‘Stars of the Industry Award 2018’ by ET Now for Excellence in CSR.
- ABFRL received a Social Impact Award from the Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) for Empowering the Rural Population, in the Mega Enterprise Category.
- ABFRL was recognized as a ‘Leader in Employee Volunteering – 2018’ by iVolunteer Awards.
- ABFRL has been conferred a Silver Rating by IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) for its manufacturing unit, Crafted Clothing Limited.
- ABFRL received the First Prize at the Lean Six Sigma Excellence Awards 2018 conducted by Symbiosis University in two categories such as ‘DMAIC’ and ‘Kaizen’.
- Van Heusen Innerwear was adjudged IMAGES Most Admired Fashion Brand of the Year for Innerwear (Men).
- Pantaloons was ranked amongst Top Two Most Trusted Brands in the Retail category by The Economic Times, ET Brand Equity.
- Pantaloons was ranked amongst Top Twenty Most Trusted Brands in the Service category by The Economic Times, ET Brand Equity.
- Pantaloons won the IMAGES Most Admired Retailer of the Year: Enterprise Solution Implementation in recognition of Excellence in Deployment of Technology in Retail.
- Pantaloons’ Sandeep Mistry, (Head-IT) was declared ‘IMAGES Most Admired CIO of the Year’ in recognition of Excellence in Deployment of Technology in Retail.
- Pantaloons received the ‘Segment of One – Top Project Award’ by Aditya Birla Group at its Customer Centricity Conference.
- Pantaloons was awarded as the Best Fashion Retail Partner by Sweet Dreams and appreciated by Triumph for providing the best business support in the large format stores category for 2017.
- Pantaloons won the Customer Loyalty Awards 2018:
o Best Use of Social Media to Enhance Loyalty—Pujo, Diwali and EOSS Videos.
o Best Regional Loyalty Marketing Campaign—The longest “Alpona” during Pujo.
- ABFRL won the following awards for its Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives:
- “Sustainable Business of the Year”, “Sustainable Leadership” and “Sustainable Professional of the Year”, by World Sustainability - a global not-for-profit organisation;
- “Special Commendation” for Corporate Social Responsibility at the ‘Golden Peacock Awards 2017’, by the Institute of Directors; and
- “Arogya World Platinum Award for Global Healthy Workplaces, 2017”.
- All the factories of MFL Division of ABFRL were certified as “Healthy Workplace” at Global Healthy Workplaces Awards and 2 of them were also awarded with ‘Unnatha Suraksha Puraskara 2017’ by Karnataka Chapter of National Safety Council.
- ABFRL got a ‘GOLD rating for its Green Buildings’ by U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standard awarded to Fashion Craft and Haritha Factories.
- Pantaloons recognized as India’s `Most Trusted Fashion Retailer’ in the Brand Equity survey of The Economic Times 2016-2017.
- Pantaloons bagged the IMAGES Award `Most Admired Affordable Fashion Retailer’ 2017, second consecutive year.
- Pantaloons bagged the VM&RD (Visual Merchandising and Retail Design) Awards 2018 for ` Best Festive Window’ & `Best Winter Window’.
- Pantaloons was awarded IMAGES Award `Best Turnaround Story’, 2017.
- Pantaloons got IDEX Award for ‘Best Legal Team’, 2017.
- Simon Carter bagged VM&RD (Visual Merchandising and Retail Design) Awards 2018 for `Best Store Fit outs’; `Best In Store Visual Merchandising’ & `Best In Store Graphics’.
- Forever 21 was adjudged Bangalore’s Hottest Brand at the Paul Writer’s Summit at Bangalore.
- The Public Relations Society of India Awards for ‘Best Event led PR Communication’ and ‘Best Inno vation in PR & Communication’.
- Public Relations Council of India Awards for ‘PR Case Study and ‘House Journal -Magazine’.
- Forever 21 bagged ‘The Most Popular Women’s Brand’ on e-commerce platform, Myntra in 2016
- Madura F&L adjudged ‘Top Apparel Innovator 2016’ for its Product Management Lifecycle (PLM) solution by US-based Apparel magazine 2016
- Van Heusen won in the category “Retail Sector – Single / Specialty format”, twice in a row - 2015 and 2016, honoring groundbreaking innovations in loyalty programs that are designed to enhance the consumer experience at the 8th and 9th AIMIA Loyalty Awards.
- Van Heusen Bagged ‘The Best Use of Customer Experience Technology Award of the Year 2016’ at the Customer Experience Summit
- Van Heusen bagged an award for the Best Offline Retail Marketing campaign
- Van Heusen bagged an award for Social Media Campaign of The year
- Trendin.com won Gold for the ‘Best eCommerce Website’ by a Retail brand at IAMAI (Internet & Mobile Association of India)
- Van Heusen voted as ‘The most trusted premium formal wear brand’ by The Economic Times, Brand Equity.
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the franchiser of the year(Apparel) award at Franchise Awards'15 for Excellence in Franchising and Business and Development.
- Van Heusen won the Images Most admired retailer of the year 2015 for Store Design
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the Golden Star- Six Sigma award for 'service quality excellence' at the World Quality Congress
- Van Heusen’s MyFit won the IMAGES MOST ADMIRED DESIGN CONCEPT OF THE YEAR at Images Retail Awards 2015
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won Gold in the ‘Six Sigma and Kaizen’ categories by Curriculum Concept of Quality Circle, Bengaluru
- Louis Philipps won the 'Comfort Vote Quality Label Award' from German testing and research centre, Hohenstein Institute
- Peter England Connect won the 'Best Technology Initiative/Implementation' Award for 'Customer Loyalty Program' at Retail Excellence Awards – Asia Retail Congress 2015
- Allen Solly won the Global Youth Marketing Forum's Social Media Award for 'Best Use of Twitter'
- Pantaloons won the Best Loyalty Program in Retail Sector - Large / Multi – Brand Format, Best Use of Customer & Data Analytics in Loyalty Program, Best Customer-Centric Company 2016.
- Pantaloons bagged The best "Direct Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016", Best "Use of Customer Experience Technology Award of the Year", Best "Use of Customer and Data Analytics in Loyalty Program"
- Van Heusen was voted the most trusted premium formal wear brand in The Economic Times, Brand Equity Survey.
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle Won the ‘Franchisor of the Year (Apparel) Award’ at Franchise Awards’15 for Excellence in Franchising and Business Development at the 13th Franchise Awards 2015
- Van Heusen Won the Images Most Admired Retailer of the year for Store Design
- Pantaloons was recognized as India’s Most Trusted Fashion Retailer for the third consecutive year in the Brand Equity survey of The Economic Times.
- 8th AIMIA Loyalty Awards 2015: Pantaloons Loyalty Program—Greencard awarded the best Direct Marketing Campaign of the Year at the 8th Loyalty Awards presented by AIMIA.
- Social Media Summit 2015: Pantaloons won the Best Twitter Campaign award at Social Media Summit.
- Van Heusen Limited Edition Spring Summer 2014 campaign won 'Marketing Campaign of the Year' Award at Global Marketing Excellence Awards 2014
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the 'Franchisor of the Year' Award in the Franchise Awards category at Asia’s biggest Franchise & Retail Awards 2014
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle awarded the Level 1 certification for 'strong commitment to excel' at the CII EXIM BE Awards 2014
- Peter England won the ‘Most Trusted Brand in the apparel category’ by The Economic Times, Brand Equity Awards
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the Knowledge Management Leadership Award for ‘Best Knowledge Management Framework’ at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress Awards 2014
- Utsha Sarkar – Area Retail Manager (Karnataka) Atul Aggarwal – Area Sales Manager (Tamil Nadu) and Suraj Holla – Regional Retail Manager (South), Peter England won The Economic Times Young Leaders 2014
- Allen Solly won gold under the Engagement Activity category for its Colour Lab at the Asia Consumer Forum.
- Allen Solly won silver under the ‘Best Integrated Media Campaign’ category for its Colour Lab at the Indian Digital Media Awards 2014
- Van Heusen won a bronze in the 'Best use of Social Media' category in Van Heusen’s Most Fashionable Professional Contest at GoaFest 2014
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the CII's Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Award in the retail category
- Louis Philippe won a silver for the 'Best Use of Integration of User Generated Content' for the Louis Philippe Dressing Room App at GoaFest 2014
- Peter England won the third position in the Economic Times' Brand Equity’s survey as the Most Exciting Apparel Retailer for 2014
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the ‘Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award 2014’.
- Allen Solly won the ‘VMRD Retail Design Award 2014’ under Best window display 'Color your winter' theme
- Peter England won the Visual Merchandising and Retail Design awards for Best Store Front and Best Store Front Signage in the Western Fashion Apparel, Speciality store category
- Louis Philippe Won 'Retail sector - single speciality format' and 'Champion of Champions - Loyalty/CRM program of the year' awards for the Upper Crest Programme at the 7th Loyalty Summit 2014
- Louis Philippe honoured as the 'Largest domestic retail brand 2013’ in garments at the Textile Conclave, Brand India
- Pantaloons was voted the Most Trusted Fashion Retailer of India by The Economic Times, Brand Equity 2014:
- Peter England won the Images Most Admired design concept of the year 2013 for 'Jeans Wear - Men'. The award was for Ozygeans Concept by the brand.
- Madura Clothing won the 2013 Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Peter England voted for sixth consecutive year as 'Most Trusted Brand' in a recently concluded survey by The Economic Times, Brand Equity
- MGE Europa Garments quality team won Excellence award for Six Sigma Project at Circles 2013 - International Convention on QC, Taipei
- Louis Philippe won Gold for 'The Mystery of the Stolen Wardrobe' in the Best Integrated Media Campaign and Silver for the Best WAP site for its mobile site at the Indian Digital Media Awards 2013
- Pantaloons bags a Gold in 'Web-rich Media Banner Campaign' and a Silver for 'Best Digital Innovation' at IDMA 2013
- Pantaloons wins 'Most Preferred Fashion Retail Destination of the Year' at North-East Consumer Awards 2013
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Fashion Retailer of the Year award
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Star Retailer Awards by Franchise India
- Van Heusen - Star Retailer Awards by Franchise India
- Peter England Voted for fourth consecutive year as 'Most Trusted Brand' in Readymade Garments in a consumers' survey of Most Trusted Brands in India by The Economic Times, Brand Equity
- Van Heusen - Planman Marcom. A PowerBrand 2011-2012
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle voted amongst first 40 Top 2011 Innovators by an Apparel magazine.
- Peter England won a Bronze in the Best Website – Retail category by BBC.com Campaign India Digital Media Awards
- Allen Solly awarded the Best website/microsite – Product for spring/summer 2010 collection at Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA) 2011
- Van Heusen Power Club won the Best loyalty programme in the retail sector at the 4th Loyalty Summit.
- The Collective won the VMRD retail design Award in the category, Fashion apparel – special store
- The Collective won two merits in the below categories
- Best Window display
- Best visual merchandising
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle won the Images Most admired fashion company of the year 2011
- Van Heusen Woman won the Images Most admired women's westernwear brand of the year 2011
- Louis Philippe and Van Heusen were recognized as Power brands by Planman Media
- Louis Philippe, Van Heusen and Allen Solly bagged Marketing Awards at the 3rd Global Youth Marketing Forum 2011.
- Mr Kedar Apshankar, COO, Peter England bagged the Retail Icon Award at the 7th Reid and Taylor Awards
- The manufacturing division of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Madura Clothing, is the first apparel manufacturing unit to win the 'Performance Excellence' trophy of the Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Awards (RBNQA), instituted by the Indian Merchants Chamber and the house
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Franchise Awards. Fashion Retailer of the Year
- Peter England - The Economic Times - Brand Equity.Voted for third consecutive year as 'Most Trusted Brand' in Readymade Garments in a consumers' survey of Most Trusted Brands in India
- Peter England - The Economic Times.Brand Equity Award
- Louis Philippe, The Collective - Images Fashion Award. Most admired wrinkle free brand of the year, Most admired fashion concept of the year
- Peter England - The Economic Times, Brand Equity Award.
- Van Heusen - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA).Brand of the year – men's formal wear (Large). Product Innovator of the Year
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - DFU Publication Award. Inside Fashion Brand Award – Power Brand
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Allen Solly - CMAI – The Golden Scale Trophy. Clothing company of the year, Most admired company of the year, Brand of the year – women's western wear
- Louis Philippe - Clothing Manufacturers Association of India. Product innovation of the year
Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Van Heusen, Louis Philippe, Allen Solly - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired fashion company of the year, Most admired brand of the year – shirts, Most admired brand of the year – formal wear, Most admired brand of the year – women's wear
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Van Heusen, Allen Solly - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired apparel company of the year, Most admired brand of the year – trouser, Most admired brand of the year – smart casuals
- Peter England - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA) - Hall. Most admired brand of the year – shirts
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired apparel company of the year
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - ICICI Retail Excellence Awards. Fashion retailer of the year
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Reid & Taylor Awards for Fashion Excellence. Retailer of the year
- Allen Solly - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA).Most admired brand of the year – women's wear, Most admired brand of the year – trouser
- Peter England - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA) - Hall.Most admired brand of the year 2005 – shirts
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Allen Solly, SF Jeans - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired brand of the year – women's wear, Most admired apparel brand launch of the year.
- Peter England - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA) - Hall. Most admired exclusive brand retail chain of the year
- Peter England - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA) - Hall. Most admired exclusive brand retail chain of the year, Most admired menswear shirt brand of the year
- Allen Solly - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA) - Most admired trouser brand launch of the year
- Allen Solly, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired trouser brand launch of the year, Most admired apparel company of the year
- Peter England, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle - Lycra Images Fashion Awards (LIFA). Most admired apparel company of the year, Most admired shirt brand of the year